Various massage therapy techniques are used to address your primary pain point while keeping in mind one muscle can affect the entire kinetic chain. Because of this, it is possible to provide solutions that improve training and decrease pain.
- Deep-Tissue/Trigger Point
- Finding relief starts with finding where your pain begins
- Cupping Therapy
- Loosen muscles, encourage blood flow, and sedate the nervous system with negative pressure provided by Chinese cupping.
- Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Break down your scar tissue and fascial restrictions to regain function lost due to immobilization or repetitive strain.
- Functional Movement Techniques
- Lest us screen your movements and patterns and help you relearn how to properly move your body.
Meet Eun Hwa
As an exercise/CrossFit and functional movement geek, I have an understanding of the demands, nuances and benefits of strength and functional training for performance and an enhanced quality of life. With therapeutic work, my primary concern is caring for your health and well-being by providing individualized treatment plans and solutions. Multiple results-driven modalities are used to address your goals with care and compassion. I’m a true believer that the best results are attained through a partnership.