General Membership Policy
- Contracts and month-to-month are billed monthly on the day you start.
- Contracts are automatically renewed unless otherwise directed by the client.
- You can upgrade or downgrade your month-to-month membership.
- No “Rollover” Classes. All classes must be used in the billing month.
- MIL/LEO/FF Discount 15%.
- MIL = Military Discount. This applies to Active Duty and Active Reserve ONLY.
- LEO = Active Law Enforcement Officer ONLY.
- FF = Active Firefighter ONLY.
- Government Civilians, and Government Contractors are not eligible for MIL/LEO/FF Discount.
- Couples Discount 10% off each member.
- Discounts will not be added together.
- No discount on punch cards.
- No additional fee for ACH transactions.
- Punch cards purchases will expire after 12 months. If you do not use your classes there will be NO REFUND.
- Punch card members will scan in using their key fob or ID number.
- If a member goes more than 10 sessions while under a punch card membership, upon purchase of a new card they will be deducted the classes attended.
- No discount applied to punch cards.
Setting up ACH:
Setting up ACH can be done by one of the following methods:
- Emailing your routing number and account number information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring in a voided check to the gym and give it to a coach
- Call us at 440-227-0988 or 225-802-8716
- Set up your ACH via MindBody Online
- 1) Athletes can suspend for any time period desired that is greater than or equal to one month
- 2) Athletes must notify email@example.com 48 hours prior to billing or be subject to a $20 refund fee.
- If any athlete has completed a fundamental or the foundations test out at Crossfit Rife that athlete can reactivate their membership in the future.
- At the time of reactivate, you will resume at your previous membership rate unless your membership has been suspended/terminated for longer than 6 months. If this is the case, you will be reactivated at the current rate.
- You do not have to repeat fundamentals.
- All athletes are required to scan-in to a class when they arrive at the gym for the class.
- Failure to scan-in will result in a $35 fee which will be charged to your account.
- Athletes should use their key fob (or Id #) to scan-in for a class.
- If you forgot your key fob you can manual enter your number or tell the coach and they can sign in.
- If you do not have a key fob, talk to the coach who will get you one.
Declined Credit Card payments:
If your membership payment was declined, you have 72 hours to update your information or your membership will be terminated.
Declined ACH payments:
- If your ACH payment was declined due to insufficient funds, a fee of $25 will be charged to your account.
- If your ACH payment was declined for any other reason, you will have 72 hours to provide payment or your membership will be terminated.